Home » » Multiple Caption Sissy Story - The Bachelorette Party

Multiple Caption Sissy Story - The Bachelorette Party


One of the things I enjoy most about doing this is writing stories that reflect the action in a given picture.  Sometimes, the story matches better than at other times, but I do take quite a lot of pride in letting the two elements work together to evoke a certain emotion or tone.  However, as I've recounted before, I tend to get a little carried away with my stories.  I want so badly to write a fully-realized narrative that I sometimes forget that I have very limited space.  The result is tiny, tiny font (in relation to the picture).  I know I've given instructions about how to get around that, and how to still be able to read the caption, but it still bothers me.  But the story always will come first for me.  I'll cut the story a bit, but I won't cut it so much that it changes the flow (just to make it fit). 

And that's why I love multi-caption stories.  There are no space constraints.  I'm free to tell the story I want to tell, and usually I can get more into the character's head.  As a writer, that's what I love to do.  The only downside is that these things take forever to create (in comparison to the one-off captions I usually post).  I can typically create a single caption in 30 minutes or so; it typically takes 2-4 hours to make a multi-caption story.  With my posting schedule, it's really, really difficult to do that very often. 

So I guess we can call it a special day when I am able to post one.  Today's a special day!






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl