Home » » Forced Feminization Story - Justice

Forced Feminization Story - Justice


































I know that was a long caption story, but I hope you enjoyed it.  I think I sort of got carried away because the model I used for this series had so many good shots.  This one was fun because I did a few new things with it  First, I incorporated multiple "before" shots detailing the change, which was challenging (but totally worth it!).  And second, I incorporated a GIF at the end, which is something I'll probably be experimenting with later.  Anyway, hope you all enjoy it!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl