Home » » Feminization Caption - Punishment

Feminization Caption - Punishment

I thought I'd go ahead and acknowledge the fact that this blog has passed a million pageviews.  I never imagined that we'd get there so quickly (if at all), and I wanted to thank all of you who routinely visit, comment, and rate my work.  So thank you for making this blog as successful as it is.

Anyway, here's today's caption:


I've always kind of liked the idea of a boy being feminized and forced to live as a girl as a form of punishment (in lieu of suspension or corporal punishment).  I guess it's the notion that it would be quite fun to have seen some of the troublemakers from my own youth punished in such a fashion.  And then, there's the whole idea that maybe, just maybe, they'll like it.  Or, at the very least, they'll gain some insight.  I don't know - it's just a fun idea with a ton of possibilities.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl