Home » »

I put these up from time to time on my other blog to try to get a little feedback on specific things. This time, I'm trying to determine where I stand in terms of how professional my writing is. So, the options are as follows:

1. Professional: It's as well-written as an average professional writer's output.
2. Almost Professional: It's close to as well-written as an average professional writer's output.
3. Good Amateur: It's not quite up to professional level, but it's a cut above other amateur writers' work.
4. Average: It's nothing special. Not bad. Not good. Just right in the middle.
5. Below Average: Most of what you read is better than my work.
6. Bad: I need to really rethink my writing style.

I know it's difficult to judge someone's work, so I only really ask for your initial impression. Don't overthink it. Also, I would prefer if you only consider my text stories when answering this poll (assuming anyone actually does so).

Anyway, thanks in advance for your input.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl