Home » » The Results

The Results

The results of the poll are in, and I'd like to thank each of you who voted.  Your feedback is most appreciated.  I'm sure some of you noticed that I put the poll on both of my blogs, and a lot of you probably even voted in both.  However, for the sake of expedience, I've combined the results.

25 people said that my stories are "Professional."  It came in second place (by one vote).  I was a bit surprised by this result (pleasantly) as I would have classified my writing as either "Good Amateur" or "Almost Professional."  That so many of you think so highly of my work is quite flattering. 

26 people said that my stories are "Almost Professional," making it the winner.  Again, this tells me that my writing has come a long way, and that I'm on the cusp of putting out some really good material.

12 people would classify my work as "Good Amateur," putting it in a distant third place.  Personally, this is where I would put my work.  I don't really spend any time editing or trying to polish any of it, so it lacks that little extra "oomph" to put it over the top.  However, I do believe that, with a little editing, many of my stories could be placed a notch or two higher.

Only 3 people classified my work as "Average."  This made it the second to last place finisher, and that's not altogether displeasing to me.  Call my stuff good or bad, but as long as you feel something for it (either negative or positive), I'm much happier than if you just forgot it altogether.

8 people classified my work as "Below Average."  That number was a little higher than I expected, but oh well.  If any of you who voted that way could tell me what you think makes it below average, I will do everything I can to improve it.  Either way, I thank you for your honesty.

And the stat I love most -- 0 people classified my work as "Bad."  That, readers, is music to my ears. 

Again, I'd like to thank you all for your votes, your honesty, and, most of all, for even reading these blogs.  I'll keep writing (sometimes more slowly than some would like) and captioning so long as people keep visiting my sites.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl