Home » » A Few Issues Which Have Cropped Up Lately

A Few Issues Which Have Cropped Up Lately

I've already made my post today, but I wanted to talk about a few things. 

First, I was asked recently if I could post a link to the sources of the photographs used in my captions.  Sadly, I can't.  It's not necessarily that I don't want to; it's just that these photos come from such a wide variety of sources (and usually sit on my hard drive for a few weeks before being used) that logistically, I just can't imagine being able to do that.  However, I when possible, I will post the originals from now on.  I hope that's a happy medium.

Second, I want to address the "small text" issue.  It's not so much a "small text" problem as it is an issue with the text in relation to the rest of the picture.  I can simply enlarge the picture, but, when the dimensions (as a ratio) are still the same, the photo will display at largely the same size (which, for blogger, is almost full-screen).  The real problem is that I tend to write captions that are too long for the format.  Lately, I've been trying to be conscious of the length, but sometimes, I just can't help it.  So, that said, there are two ways we can get around this.

The first way is simple:  I can just copy the text from a particular picture, and put it in the post (when warranted).  The second way is equally simple, but would require you, as readers, to take the initiative.  This is what I do when I can't read a particular caption:  right click the picture in question, click "save image as", and then save the picture to your hard drive.  When you open it, you will be able to zoom at will, and when you're finished, you can simply delete the photo (so it doesn't take up precious hard drive space). 

I can do it either way, really.  Just let me know what you all prefer.

Third, I want to answer a few requests that have been emailed to me.  Generally speaking, I don't like to use "real" shemale or men in my captions.  This is all about fantasy; I don't want there to be any trace of masculinity in my sissies.

Do I want people to do a bit of a double-take when they see the pictures, asking if it's real or modified?  Of course I do.  But as beautiful as many shemale models are, I prefer to stretch my artistic ability by creating them from scratch.  It's nothing personal if I haven't responded to your requests; it's just not what I started this blog to do.  A bit of a downer, I know, but I'm just being honest.

And lastly, I just want to say that the popularity of this blog continues to amaze me.  Lately, it's been averaging around 5500 pageviews a day, which is quite an increase even over last month.  I'd love to be at 10000 pageviews a day within six months, so if any of you run or frequent a related site, I would greatly appreciate it if you would link to here.  Of course, if you do, and let me know, I will reciprocate. 

Thanks again for being fans.  Your feedback, comments, and support mean a lot to me.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl