Home » » Feminized Husbands - Chris Phillips

Feminized Husbands - Chris Phillips

Today, I'm starting a little series inspired by TG Tales' Feminized Husbands video.  You can find it HERE .  It's been coming for a little while, and it should be really fun for us all.

Basically, here's the idea.  Each day, I'm going to post a little introduction to each of the nine contestants.  When I get done, I'll put up a poll for you all to vote on which one you like best.  When the results of the poll are in, I'll write a story from the particular character's perspective, chronicling the entire contest.

I have high hopes for this little series, so I hope you all enjoy it.  So without further ado, let's get started.







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl