Home » » Sissy Caption - My Side of the Story

Sissy Caption - My Side of the Story

I am particularly proud of this caption.  For one, the modification is one of the best I've ever done; it's subtle and hard to notice.  My goal is to make each one of these pictures well-blended enough that you (as the readers) have a hard time really seeing what's original and what's not.  That said, I think I really accomplished this quite well.  And then, there's the text itself.  I like the idea of someone struggling with the identity society thrusts upon them.  We've all seen society try to force manliness on boys who aren't masculine; why can't it go the other way?  So that's where this caption comes from.  I hope you all like it.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl