Home » » Sissy Caption - Life Changing Moment

Sissy Caption - Life Changing Moment

This caption wasn't intended to take this direction.  When I started modifying the photograph, I had a completely different idea in mind.  But when I sat down to actually write the caption, it turned into a sort of introspective piece about whether or not we ever really have a choice in what sort of person we become.  I'm really, really proud of this particular modification.  It really works well.  Hope you like it.


I've often wondered (and a few of my stories have hit on this theme) if our society sometimes forces a certain sexual orientation on people who act a certain way (or vice versa).  Just because a boy is effeminate, much of the time, we assume that he is gay.  And just because he is gay, we assume he will be effeminate (it works with macho girls and lesbians as well).  We've all seen it.  Some of us have even been the subject of those assumptions.  Friends and tormentors alike are programmed by our society to pair the way we carry ourselves with a perceived sexual orientation.  So, the subject of my musing is whether or not some people simply go with it, regardless of how they truly feel.  I'm a firm believer that our sexual orientation is dictated by genetics, but I also know that it's far, far more complicated than that.  There is an element of environmental factors that shapes us, but I wonder just how much of an influence they really have.

I know this isn't necessarily what this blog has been built upon, and many of you don't care about these sorts of thoughts.  But I just felt like rambling today, so this is the product of that desire.  Either way, I hope you enjoy today's caption.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl