Home » » Transformation Caption - Four Heroes

Transformation Caption - Four Heroes

I haven't had a chance to write the short story I had in mind for my "Four Heroes" caption yet, but I wanted to go ahead and re-post it so that it'll get into the archive.  So here it is:






I'm fully aware that it may be a little difficult to read for some of you, but I can't find a way around that yet.  Either way, I think it's easily the best job I've done in terms of the layout.  It was all made completely from scratch, so you can probably imagine how time-consuming it was.  The picture wasn't easy to modify, but I think it turned out really, really well.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl