Home » » Gender Role Reversal World - Phalliminate Advertisement

Gender Role Reversal World - Phalliminate Advertisement

I can't say enough about how big of a fan of Chirenon's work over at Male Protection.  The amount of effort he puts into his captions and stories is obvious, and I love the way his mind works.  So I guess that's where this one came from. 


I've always thought Phalliminate would fit quite well within one of my gender role reversal worlds.  It doesn't feminize a man by itself, but getting that penis size under control goes a long way, I think.  And you all know how much I love making advertisements!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl