Home » » Step by Step - An Interracial Feminization Story

Step by Step - An Interracial Feminization Story

As I do each time I post interracial captions, I want to preface this post by saying that I'm aware that some of you aren't into that particular kink - for those of you who fall into this category, please understand that I'm not posting this in an attempt to offend anyone.  I just happen to like the dynamics of racially charged feminization story.

That said, I've received mostly positive feedback on my previous interracial caption posts, so I've decided to post them here concurrently with Imagefap (typically, I only post them there, and then just add them to the archive).  I'm not saying that I'm going to make a habit of this - it's too early to tell - but I will say that this particular story is special.  Basically, I worked on this one for a while, and I'm really, really proud of it.  So I want to post it in as many locations as I can.  Call it vanity.

So - if you're into that sort of thing or you just happen to see what I consider some of my better work (in photo modification), please, continue.  If not, move along!  I'm just kidding, of course (if only sarcasm translated to text).  I hope you all find something to enjoy here!  I know I had a blast creating this one.






























Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl