Home » » A Double Dose of Captions!

A Double Dose of Captions!

I couldn't decide which caption to post today, so I decided to post the two I liked best.  So here they are...

I've had that first caption's picture for a while, but I hadn't gotten around to writing a caption for it.  I finally did, and I think it's not bad.

I've had the second picture for even longer, but I hadn't modified it at all.  I wrote the caption for it a month or so ago, but when I got to modifying the picture, I got frustrated, and didn't mess with it again until this weekend.  Either way, I like the story, and I hope the photo turned out okay.

Hope you all like it.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl