Home » » A Milestone

A Milestone

I didn't realize it, but sometime in the last week, this blog passed a significant milestone.  We hit 50k pageviews.  I think this is significant for two reasons: 

1.  It shows that you all like my work enough to keep coming back, and for that, I am extremely grateful.

2.  We hit that mark in a little less than a month.  The blog started on August 15, so we're doing quite well to have hit that mark by this point.

I won't usually post about little milestones like these (I'll save the celebrations for 250k or so), but I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your being fans.  You're all awesome.

Thanks!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl