Home » » A new poll...

A new poll...

I'm a published author (under a different name, obviously).  I've only had one published, but it sells pretty well, and I'm hard at work on two others which should be out within the year.  I say this not because I want you all to go out and buy them (I won't even tell you my pen name), but rather to provide context.

I have friends who have been trying to persuade me to get out of my contract with my publisher as soon as possible, and to publish my books exclusively as ebooks.  The rationale is that, while I would likely sell less copies, I would make almost five times as much per copy sold.  Anyway, I'm not asking for your advice on that; it's a personal decision that I'm going to have to confront on my own. 

No, the reason for this post is to solicit your opinions on erotic fiction.  I know my work is on par with (or better than) most erotic fiction I've seen.  So I ask -- would you pay for work similar to what you've seen on this and my other blog?  Now, I'm not talking a fortune; I think 99 cents for an ebook of short stories is fair.  For a full novel (like the three parts of my Tristan series), I'd probably charge 2.99. 

My reasoning is this:  I already get paid to write.  Any time I take out to write these stories, enjoyable though it is, basically takes money out of my pocket.  So is it wrong to explore an option to remedy that lack?  I don't think so, but I'm not the person who has to make the decision here.  It is you, as fans, who ultimately have the power, and I want your opinions.  And so, a new poll has been put up to gauge your interest.

Thanks, and I hope you all continue to enjoy my blog (s).
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl