Home » » Feminization Caption - Commitment

Feminization Caption - Commitment

In the past, I've run into a problem with the way I write.  Or maybe it's not necessarily my issue, but rather a perception thing. Let me explain.  In my mind, I make a clear distinction between the author and the characters in my stories.  Sure, there are elements of my personality in the majority of them, but, in the end, they are wholly different people.  Usually, that's not that huge of a deal...as long as the character has nice things to say or do.  However, when I write villains (as in the Omar Bell Universe), people have a hard time separating my views from that of an antagonist I created specifically to be evil (or wrong, etc.). 

Anyway, I wrote this caption from the perspective of a typical "These kids today," type of person.  I hope it doesn't turn any of you off.  Either way, I'm proud of the photo modification at least.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl