Home » » Sissy Caption - New Trend

Sissy Caption - New Trend

Many times, I find myself hindered by my own stories.  I'd love to have the time to write full and realized stories for each caption, but with each photo taking as long as it does (hours rather than minutes for the ones with heavy modification required), I simply can't afford the time allotment necessary to write a real story.

So, usually, what happens is that I start writing with a grand idea, and about halfway through, I realize that I simply don't have enough room to fit the whole thing into the caption.  So I take the font down a size.  Then another size.  And then, when I get to the smallest font, I try to wrap it up as quickly as I can.  That's why I leave cliffhangers.  That's why, after the set-up, there just isn't much more than a "and then he lived his life." 

That said, I am proud of the majority of my captions, and I do appreciate you all being fans.  However, I do ask that you please bear with my tiny text.  I know it's frustrating, but usually, it's unavoidable (for reasons I've stated before).  That said, we've gone over different ways where you can enlarge the text on your own (open in new tab, save the picture, etc.). 

Thanks again for being fans!


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl