Home » » Tribute Caption - The Other Side of the Coin

Tribute Caption - The Other Side of the Coin

Sometimes, I employ my humble talents to create what I consider Tribute Captions in which I pay homage to other people's work that I find interesting.  It's usually pretty difficult - adapting my own style to reflect another person's isn't really in my comfort zone.  So I don't typically do it that often. 

However, every now and then, I find a photograph that just screams "Tribute" to me.  And this is one of those times. 

I don't even know where I found the picture, really.  But when I first saw it, I thought Rythaleon's Quest (from Male Protection).  The series is based on the art of Barry Blair. I'm not sure how much of it's modified, but Chirenon's work with the story is fantastic.  The presentation is great, and I really, really enjoy it. 

That said, I decided to add my own little piece to the growing mythology surrounding that world.  I hope it's up to par.

This is the finished product:


And this is the source photograph:


As you can see, I did a LOT of work on this.  I hope you all appreciate it as much as I enjoyed making it.  I considered throwing a "protector" (a chastity device) on the elf, but I felt that the it would have ruined the effect of the picture.  Either way, it's not my best work, but I'm still quite proud of it.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl