Home » » And the Winner Is...

And the Winner Is...

First, I just wanted to say that I was astounded by the participation in this contest.  There were almost 400 votes!  But the best part of it is that you all went in a completely different direction than I expected. 

Personally, my favorite modification was Leo Samuels, followed closely by Johnny Park.  They were both challenging enough that I had to spend a fair amount of time on them, but I think the results were absolutely fantastic.  They look nearly flawless. 

In terms of character, though, I think my favorite was Randal Starks.  I like the idea of boy trapped by his masculine profession who gets the chance to let loose and be feminine.  Although, I do think all of the characters have a lot of potential.  I think it's going to be a fun project to try to wrangle all of these different personalities into one cohesive story.

I guess there's nothing else left but to announce the winner.  These are the results:

1. With 69 votes, Joey Kennedy took the top spot.
2.  With 67 votes, Danny Grant was second.
3. With 57 votes, Ian Nicholas took third.
4.  With 56 votes, Andy Johnson took fourth.
5. With 48 votes, Leo Samuels took fifth.
6. With 30 votes, Tyler Lawson took sixth.
7. With 18 votes apiece, Randal Starks and Chris Phillips were tied for seventh.
8. With 13 votes, Johnny Park ended up last. 

Some of you  have already posted your reasons for choosing who you chose, but I'd love to hear more reasons from those of you who don't typically comment (regulars are, of course, welcome to elaborate!).  In addition, I'd love to hear critiques on the photo work, the stories, and the contest in general. 

I guess I can't say anything else but that this was a complete success so far.  The participation was far greater than I could have expected, and I appreciate all of your comments and votes.  As always, thanks for being fans, and I hope to do something else similar to this in the future.

So, I suppose I should get to writing Joey's story, then.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl