Home » » Robin, the Boi Wonder

Robin, the Boi Wonder

I owe this post to Chirenon over at Male Protection, who inspired me to create it.  He recently did a post about a few superheroes having a bit of fun.  You can find it HERE

Now, as you all know, I like to accentuate the femininity of the boys in my work.  So, while I loved the idea behind that particular post, the muscular, masculine boy really isn't my cup of tea.  Still, I did enjoy the idea behind it. 

Most of all, though, it got me thinking aabout doing something I've wanted to do for a while now,but just haven't had the time.  I love character of Robin from the DC universe.  Or maybe it's just that I like the idea of him.  I don't know that much about the character, really.  I've just seen a lot of artwork and stories depicting him in quite a feminine fashion.  And I've always wanted to do something with that idea.  So, I guess without further ado, here is my comic book cover of Robin.


I have to say that I'm incredibly pleased with how it turned out.  It's a simple, powerful image of the boy wonder that shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's changed from the athletic, muscular man we all know into something a little bit...curvier. 

I imagine that the story would follow Robin as he deals with the change while trying to continue his life as Robin.  Of course, my mind being what it is, I can't help but think that his changing body would be accompanied by certain needs.

I love this piece simply because of its versatility.  You can apply the circumstance that the picture implies to nearly anything.  It could even work in the Omar Bell Universe (another plan I had originally was to show various superheroes as they dealt with the OBU Great Change). 

So what do you all think?  How would the story go if you were writing it? 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl