Home » » Just Thought You Ought to Know

Just Thought You Ought to Know

I know I'm providing free advertising here (and I should probably have asked for some free videos before posting this!), but I feel obligated to let you all know about the work being produced at Tranisa and You Will Dress (Like a Woman).  The first, I've told you all about before; they produce story-driven feminization videos.  The second is a new site (or at least new to me) at which P.O.V. feminization videos are available for purchase.  It's kind of a unique presentation to put the viewer at the center of the action, I think.  Either way, I think both sites are well worth your time. 

The only drawback, as far as I'm concerneed, is that both are pay sites.  As such, not everyone can enjoy it (money doesn't grow on trees and all that).  Still, I understand people wanting to be compensated for their work; I think it would be highly hypocritical of me to criticize anyone for wanting to be paid for their creative work.  I just thought that it was worth mentioning; many of you come to my blog (as opposed to pay sites) precisely because it's free. 

I do like to draw attention to sites that I think push the boundaries of this genre.  I recognize that, with my fanbase being what it is, I do have some small amount of power (within this genre).  So, I guess what I'm saying is that if you are inclined to spend money on this sort of thing, you can't really go wrong with Tranisa or its sister site You will Dress.

In other news, it looks like the Feminized Husbands contest is going to come down to the wire, and I must say that the leaders are not who I expected them to be.  But it's still anyone's game, so vote early and vote often for your favorite.  Remember, whichever contestant wins will get his own little story about the contest itself.  So high stakes indeed. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl