Home » » Girl-a-Matic Guide - How to Feminize Your (Least) Favorite Frat Boy

Girl-a-Matic Guide - How to Feminize Your (Least) Favorite Frat Boy

I really enjoyed doing the "How to Put Your Bratty Brother in Bras" Girl-a-Matic guide.  I could make a very fun post while paying homage to one of the pioneers in this genre.  So when it got the response it did (mostly very, very positive), I decided that I wanted to do another one.  That said, I didn't want to rehash the same old thing.  I wanted to put my own little spin on it.

First - I love nudity.  It allows me to really stretch my abilities in the realm of photograph modification, and, I think, it increases the eroticism of most captions.  Generally speaking, the only time I use a clothed model is when I don't have time/feel like modifying it.  There are exceptions, but I prefer, in most cases, to show my sissies in all of their glory.  So that was the major change I made.

Second - I wanted to use the same model for every caption.  It's not really for any particular reason; I just like the cohesive feel of it.

Third - I don't really do the in-picture caption very well.  It always feels clunky because I feel like I always choose the absolute wrong picture for it.  So I used a more traditional (for me, at least) approach to the layout of the caption. 

Fourth - I put the entirety of the caption, guide, and story in the pictures.  Mostly, I did this so that I could re-post easily on my Imagefap account, but I do love the way it turned out.

Finally, there were a few design choices I made within the set - you'll see them when you read it - that were for no other reason than personal taste.  I'm not trying to reinvent Girl-a-Matic here; I'm just doing it within the framework of my personal style and taste.  I hope I didn't screw it up too badly!  But I guess that's up to you all.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl