Home » » Just this once...

Just this once...

Not only do I like the idea of a boy who just can't help being a sissy (no matter how much he tries to deny it), but I also love the idea of otherwise straight guys trying to get in those sissies' panties.  I think that what I like about it is that these boys are so far from being considered male that it doesn't even entire the guys' minds that what they're doing might be considered homosexual.

I also love the idea of the accepted sissy.  You know...where society just accepts that sissies exist, and everyone kind of takes advantage of it.  But that's a different story altogether.

Anyway, this caption hits on those themes.  I like the picture because we all know exactly what's going to happen next.  The fact that it isn't shown makes it a little more erotic, I think.  And I just wanted to make a simple background that wouldn't distract the viewer.  All in all, I really like how this one turned out.  Hope you do too!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl