Home » »

This is kind of a special caption for me.  I've taken a page out of Chirenon's (over at Male Protection ) book, and decided to show a scene from one of my favorite stories.  The story is entitled The Picture Album (by an author simply named Brit on Fictionmania) , and it deals with a spurned high school girl who inherits a picture album from her grandmother.  She soon finds that anything she puts in the picture album comes true, so she starts altering reality.  First, she makes herself popular.  Then, she starts changing the most popular boy in school into an effeminate sissy.  I'm not sure why I like the story so much, but it's easily one of my favorites.  I hope I did the scene justice, and maybe it will inspire some of you to read this great story. 

It was actually quite difficult to get this one right -- I started over like five times. 

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl