Home » » Practice makes perfect.

Practice makes perfect.

This picture was kind of difficult to get right, but I think I did a good job.  I'm pleased with the result, at least. 

Making a good background is a tricky thing.  Too simple, and it's boring; too complicated, and it's distracting.  I've made geometrically perfect backgrounds before, and they all seem to lack personality.  So, with this one, I made the decorative parts a little "off."  And I love it. 

The caption is just your run-of-the-mill look at a boy who is so smitten that he'll do whatever his significant other wants.

I hope you all like it.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl