Home » »

When I write, I look for a hook which can really drive the narrative.  One of the best hooks is the person who will do anything to be close to what he/she loves -- be it another person, a situation, or something else. 

When it involves another person, it can go one of two ways -- sweet (I love you!) or creepy (I sometimes watch you sleep through your bedroom window!).  With situations, though, it's a lot murkier.  Maybe someone wants to be friends with the popular crowd, so they do things they normally wouldn't.  Or perhaps someone wants to be close to the boss, so he/she brown noses a bit (or a lot -- you know who you are!).  You get the idea.

This caption is a good representation of that idea.  I hope you like it.


I really enjoyed making this background for some reason.  I think it turned out pretty well.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl