Home » » Feminization Caption - The Mission

Feminization Caption - The Mission

I've always liked the idea of a man choosing to be feminized for some sort of military/espionage/undercover reason.  It's a nice change from my other "willing" feminization stories, because these are men - not sissies - and it's fun to watch them discover things about themselves that they couldn't have ever known existed.  Of course, this caption isn't as in depth as all that, but that's where I always imagine these stories ending up.  I'm a sucker for a happy ending, I guess.  Anyway, here's today's caption:






On a side note, I should have a the continuation of the illustrated story sometime in the next couple of days.  In addition, I've got a few good ideas for illustrated pamphlets and stories.  I just hope I have the time and talent to make them happen.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl