Home » » Interracial Illustration - Am I Ready?

Interracial Illustration - Am I Ready?

This is a continuation of the illustrated story I've been working on over the past few days.  I went back to the original art style because I think it's far more effective than the more "realistic" version I used yesterday.  Either way, you can find Part 1 HERE.  You can find Part 2 HERE.

And Part Three:






I think this is my best illustration so far.  I know it took long enough!  It actually started out as something completely different, and I switched gears just before coloring.  And I'm so glad that I did - it's so much better this way that it was originally.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get the next installment tomorrow or not.  If not, it will be a normal caption.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl