Home » » Feminization Illustration - New School

Feminization Illustration - New School

I've been experimenting with illustration a lot recently, and I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with my progress.  I'm playing around with different types of animation, and I'm far from a master, but I'm pretty happy with how it's going.  I've always been able to draw (some of you know that in college, I majored in drawing and painting), but this is so different (and much more challenging for me at this stage).  The big limiting factor for these sorts of illustrations is the fact that it takes me hours to create them.  Either way, I have a couple of these (intended to be a story) built up.  I know some of you don't like interracial stuff, and I apologize for that (I'll have more of my normal stuff in a couple of days).  But for now, here's my first attempt at anime:







It could be a lot cleaner, but after a few hours, I was tired of working on it.  Hope you all like it!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl