Home » » Sons of Anarchy Tribue Caption Story

Sons of Anarchy Tribue Caption Story

So this caption story actually started out as a simple two frame story.  However, I got a little carried way with it.

Some of you (who don't have cable or who haven't watched the show) may be a little lost, as it's based on a television program on FX called Sons of Anarchy.  I actually got the idea for the caption from a few lines of dialogue in the show, and I just ran with it. 

For those who have watched the show, I took a few liberties with the story line.  For those who haven't seen it, I think most of it's self-explanatory, and stands reasonably well on its own.  If you want some background on the show, you may find it HERE .

Anyway, I truly enjoyed making this set of captions, and I hope you like them too.









Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl