Home » » Whatever. It's his life.

Whatever. It's his life.

I like the idea of a boy being forced to sleep with his male boss to advance (or keep) his career.  It's an old idea for women, but a relatively novel situation for males.  It's nice to consider how a naive and feminine young man would react to being sexually objectified by his boss.  Would he just go with it as so many women have over the years?  I don't know, but it's fun to caption a situation where he runs with it.

As to the picture -- this is some of my better work.  The way I modify the pictures is I'll do a batch of them all at once.  Well, for the last two batches (about 40 or so already posted captions and about 50 that are in the works0, I've been actually painting the modifications rather than mix and match body parts from other photos.  And I think I'm getting pretty good at it.  Sure, if you get down to the pixels, you'll know, but with the picture as displayed in a caption?  It looks good to me.

Oh, and happy New Year!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl