Home » » Feminization Caption - Spicing Things Up

Feminization Caption - Spicing Things Up

I had this picture finished for a while, but I just got around to captioning it last night. 

It's funny - usually, I tend to "flatten" the sissies (or women, as they are before I modify them) in the pictures, but with this one, I chose to keep the breasts.  In most cases, I think it's very, very erotic to have a plainly feminine body (hip structure, female musculature, etc.), but without breasts.  I think it's the idea that, even though they might deny it, their actions and even their bodies scream femininity.  But there is always that blatant detail that they aren't women.  They aren't men.  They're something else; they're sissies. 

That said, I left the breasts here because I thought it helped the picture and the story.  Anyway, enough of my rambling.  Here's the caption.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl