Home » » Forced Feminization Caption -- Not So Tough Now

Forced Feminization Caption -- Not So Tough Now

My opinion of how this caption turned out is kind of split.  On the one hand, I absolutely love the picture and premise.  On the other hand, I think I could have done a better job in executing the actual text of the story.  It felt rushed because I was trying to fit it into a certain font size. 

In terms of modifying the image, I only extended the photo (like I've done a lot for these) so that it looks like the caption box is within the confines of the picture itself.  It wasn't particularly hard, but it turned out well, as you can see below.


I'm usually not a big fan of outright violence in my stories or captions.  Usually, if my stories do contain violence, it happens off-camera (so to speak).  However, when I saw this picture, I felt that it was called for in this instance.  And I think it works as a very satisfying little revenge story.

So that's that about this caption.

I do want to take a moment to thank all of you who visit this site regularly.  Many of you have sent me very encouraging emails, and have left extremely complimentary comments.  Thank you.  I'm not ashamed to admit that I get that warm fuzzy feeling when someone gives my work a compliment.  I do this (in part) because I like that feeling. 

So thanks for being fans.  And thanks for continuing to visit this blog.  It makes the amount of work and time I put into this worthwhile.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl