Home » » Transformation Caption -- Dr. Jekyl and Ms. Sissy

Transformation Caption -- Dr. Jekyl and Ms. Sissy

I've never really been a big fan of spontaneous changes.  It just makes the whole thing seem less interesting to me when, one second, a character is a normal man and the next, he's been transformed into something else.  I guess part of it is also that in the majority of those types of stories, that character is changed into a complete female.  Needless to say, that's not really my cup of tea.  I don't want them to change into women.  I want them to be sissies.  It just feels like that landscape is so much richer in terms of plot, conflict, and story structure.  When there's always that small reminder that tells them, no matter how much they might look, act, or feel like a woman, they really aren't, it just feels more interesting to me.

However, there are a couple of "quick change" stories which I've really enjoyed, so I can't say I'm really against it.  I just think it's much more difficult.

That said, when I saw this picture, I almost immediately had a story in mind.  I know that the Dr. Jekyll idea has been used a few times in the realm of TG fiction, but I don't think anyone has ever really mined the fertile idea that he might know exactly what's going on, what his alter ego is doing, but can't do anything to stop it.  It's always been the character changes, losing time or blacking out, and then, when he wakes up, has to follow up on clues telling him of the sordid life he's been leading.  I didn't want to do that.  I wanted something a little deeper (psychologically).  So that's where this caption originated.  I hope you like it.


I also wanted to say that this site has been averaging a little over 5000 pageviews per day.  That number is absolutely astounding to me; I never expected this to be as popular as it has been.  I've been getting a ton of emails and messages (from this site or on my Imagefap profile).  Some of them are suggestions on how to make my captions better (thank you!), while others are just people telling me how much they enjoy my work.  They've been overwhelmingly positive, and I really, really appreciate that.  I know I've got a ways to go before I've completely mastered this art form (I do consider it my artistic outlet), but your encouragement and criticism helps me out a lot.   I'd love to get this site up to 10000 views a day (in the long term), so if you happen to frequent another site, or if you run one, please link to The Feminization Station.  It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl