Home » » Sissy Caption - Nice Things

Sissy Caption - Nice Things

This modification was difficult and easy at the same time.  I know that sounds strange, but let me tell you what happened.  At first, I tried to use parts from different pictures, but I simply couldn't get the angles right (it's harder than you might think).  I probably spent two hours doing this; usually it only takes me about 30-45 minutes to do a picture with this amount of modification.  Finally, after probably my fourth attempt, I gave up.  Sometimes, pictures just won't cooperate.  And so it sat on my hard drive for about a week.  Then, a few days ago, I decided to give it another shot.  Only this time, I would just paint my modifications.  I was finished in about fifteen minutes. 

And so, here it is.  Not my best.  Not my worst.  But I like it.


On another note, I'm considering taking the Omar Bell Universe blog down.  All of those captions are available on Imagefap, so it wouldn't be a real loss (in terms of content).  But it would free up loads of space which I could allocate to this blog.  I think I talked about this a few days ago, but Google has a limit to the amount of space you can use for photographs.  I've hit that wall a couple of times (and had to delete photos).  Anything over their limit costs money, and I'm not sure I want to actually spend money on this yet.  So that said, I'm considering taking down the pictures on the Omar Bell Universe so I can continue posting here (for free).  I haven't made a decision yet, though, so I might figure out a way to make it work for both.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl