Home » » Sissy Caption -- The Sorority Sissy

Sissy Caption -- The Sorority Sissy

I had this photo sitting on my hard drive for almost a month before I tried to modify it.  My first few attempts were unacceptably bad, so I let it sit for another few weeks before making another serious attempt.  It's actually kind of strange how one day, the picture just won't cooperate, and then the next, it all just kind of falls into place.  But that's how this one worked out.  Now, I think, it looks pretty good.

As far as the caption, I kind of had the idea in my head for a while.  It's not terribly unique, but I think it fits the picture very, very well.

As an aside, though, I'd like to explain the issue with font size.  I know that, with some of these captions, the size of the font has been frustrating some of you.  It's frustrating for me as well.  But here's the issue:  it's not necessarily the font size that is the problem.  It's the ratio of font size to picture size that makes it difficult to read.  So it's not as simple as simply "making the words bigger" because to do so, I'd have to make the space for those words bigger in relation to the entire layout.  In some cases, that's not terribly difficult (usually the ones where I do a real layout as opposed to a simple picture continuation with a caption box).  But in other situations, I'd have to go back to the drawing board and redesign the whole thing. 

So, I guess what I'm saying is that I'm trying to keep the font ratio in mind while putting together the finished caption, but it is difficult because of the way Blogger displays photos.  As always though, I'm trying to improve with each one, and I hope I'm past (for the most part) the font issue.   That said, if you can't read it, simply right click the photo and scroll down to "Save image as" .  Then, just reopen the photo and zoom in the gallery tool.  I know it's not the best way to do it (in a perfect world, every photo would be readable as is), but I'm just trying to help.

Again, I hope you enjoy my work.  I certainly enjoy the fact that you all choose to visit my little blog.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl