Home » » Feminization Caption - All of the Cards

Feminization Caption - All of the Cards



I have a tendency to over-explain in my captions.  I don't know what it is, but I want to tell the entire story in a few paragraphs - while also showing the protagonist's every emotion.  The result, sometimes, is an incredibly long caption.  Sometimes that's good.  Other times, it's bad.  Either way, I wanted to try to do something a little different with this caption.  I wanted to give the bare minimum of information, and let you guys decide exactly what prompted the character's transformation.  Was it hypnosis?  Blackmail?  A wish gone awry?  Or is it something more complex - like obsession masquerading as love?  Maybe a bet?  You know all of the normal causes.  I just thought it would be fun to make a caption with a little mystery to it.  As always, let me know if you don't like that.

As to the photo...I will say that it's quite good work, and I'm very proud of it.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl