Home » » Feminization Caption - Distrust

Feminization Caption - Distrust

I just wanted to say that I really, really appreciate all of your comments about the Girl-a-Matic guide I posted recently.  I put a fair amount of effort into it, so I'm very pleased with all of the positive responses.  Judging by that, I think it's fair to say that almost all of you enjoyed reading it.  Which means that I'll most likely do more.  But I'd like to get your input on the next one I do.  What sort of person would you like to see feminized?  Currently, there are guides on the following:

From the original Girl-a-Matic site:

1. How to Sissify Your Sassy Stepson
2. How to Panty Your VP
3. How to Humble your Husband to Herdom
4. How to Feminize Your Fiancee

Mine:

1. How to Put Your Bratty Brother in Bras
2. How to Feminize Your (least) Favorite Frat Boy

Knowing that I'm not going to repeat or remake any of these, what would you like to see?  I have a couple of ideas, but I love to get feedback from my readers.

Here's today's caption!


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl