Home » » Feminized Husbands - The Joey Kennedy Story

Feminized Husbands - The Joey Kennedy Story

This has been coming for a while.  I've had the story's basic outline done for a while, but I just hadn't had the inclination to go ahead and do it.  I don't know - traditional text stories feel kind of naked at this point.  But then the idea hit me that I don't have to do a text story.  I can do a caption story.  Sure, it's a heck of a lot of work, but in the end, I was convinced it would be worth it.  So I went to work trying to find suitable pictures.

Luckily, the model I chose for the original story had quite a few options; I just had to alter a few parts of the story to fit around it.

It took forever to get these photographs modified.  Some, I'm very proud of.  Others, I think are merely passable.  But the story is the real gem.  I love the idea that you all chose which character you wanted to see more of.

Anyway, here is the original post (for those of you who are new to the blog or just missed it):  Feminized Husbands .

Brace yourselves.  This is an extremely long caption story.






















Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl