Home » » Gender Role Reversal - Stranded

Gender Role Reversal - Stranded

I didn't even realize it, but this blog passed 500 posts only two days ago.  So, in a little more than a year, we've had 502 posts, almost 1.9 million hits, and we're up to almost 400 followers.  Needless to say, I am more than pleased with the progress of this blog.  I never dreamed that it would be even half as popular as it's been.  So I guess I'm just saying thank you for being fans, and I hope you continue to visit each day. 

Anyway, enough of that, and on to today's post!

You all know how much I love a gender role reversed world. 

So, I saw a post on Male Protection earlier that I thought I'd draw your attention to.  It's entitled "Nikki's Homecoming."  It's based on a series of stories over at Fictionmania that I really, really think you should all read.  The series, called College Changes a Boy is by an author named Taylor Jordan, and it centers on a college freshman coming home for the first time in nine months.  Needless to say, he's changed quite a bit!  Anyway, you can read the first installment HERE .  It really is something special, and I hope you all leave glowing reviews for the author.  We all love those positive comments, after all.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl