Home » » A Little Motivation

A Little Motivation

I hope that, in all of my work, one theme stands above the rest: Be You.  Don't let anyone tell you who you should be.  If they can't wrap their heads around who you are, then that's their problem - not yours. 

My work is fantasy, sure.  We all know that boys don't really look like my pictures.  But in many cases, I hope that my words might give you a little something to lean on.  I know -- that's a high bar for a site like this (and I hope I still make sexy little pictures and stories).  Anyway, sometimes I'll just build a caption to give you some motivational words.  That's where this one came from.

It was originally intended to be real narrative, but when I sat down at my keyboard, this is what came out.  I hope you all like it.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl