Home » » A bit of an experiment...

A bit of an experiment...

So, I've been a little lax lately in my writing for this blog.  I've been publishing a caption a day, but it's been quite a while since I've written a traditional text story.  Part of it is that I'm usually really, really busy.  Another part is that I think you all prefer the captions.  The problem is that captions are usually limited.  You can't tell the whole story in the space of a few paragraphs.  So things get left out. 

Today, though, I had an idea.  What if I wrote a story in installments?  Not like two or three parts, but an ongoing narrative broken into 1-2 page episodes.  That could be fun.  But there's still the time portion.  How do I remedy that?  My solution to that particular issue is what got me really excited.  What if I didn't plan anything -- just free form creative writing.  Let the story take us where it wants to go. 

This could backfire, but I think it'll be fun.  So here's the plan:

I'm going to, over the next 10 -15 days add to this story each day.  Just a bit at a time until I think the story is finished.  I decided to go with the journal or diary structure (because I think it's more personalized and fits the nature of this experiment better). 

Keep in mind that this is completely unedited, unplanned, and straight from thought to this blog.  While I think I can still put a decent product on the page, it's entirely possible that it will be disjointed and unprofessional.  Fingers crossed that it won't be.

Anyway, here is today's installment.

I'm Not Normal

I’m not normal.  There. The elephant in the room has been banished to the closet.  I mean, I guess, in some respects, I am just like other guys.  I’m not that smart.  Not that dumb.  I like movies.  I like to read (so long as it isn’t for school or something).   I like football, but hate basketball.  I don’t know why – it’s just the way I am.  I have a girlfriend (love you Amy!), and a few really close friends.  

I know what you’re thinking.  What’s abnormal about that?  Nothing.   Those aren’t the weird parts.  But, ya know, I am what I am.  Maybe I was always meant to be this way.  Maybe not.  I’m not really up for all of those existential questions or thoughts.  I’m just going to live my life.  Yeah.  But that’s not why I’m writing this.  I’m supposed to tell my story.  Or at least that’s what my therapist wants me to do.  So, if you’re reading this, stop!  This isn’t for anyone but my therapist or me.  This is private stuff.

So, now that that’s out of the way (like it would stop anyone from reading it anyway), I guess I’ll get on with the job at hand.

I bet you’re wondering about what makes me so abnormal, huh?  It’s hard to explain really.  I guess I could just come out and say it, but I think it’s important to recount the story of how I got to where I am.  You know, I want to explain that I didn’t just up and decide one day to be the way I am.  It’s been a process.  Maybe I’ve been manipulated over the years, but that’s not what I’m going to focus on.  I just want you to understand who I am and how I became me.  Maybe it’ll help.

So, I guess it all started in my junior year in High School…
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl