Home » » He's just perfect for your program!

He's just perfect for your program!

Sometimes, a little ambiguity can go a long way. 

I wrote this caption with a specific situation in mind, but I didn't put any reference to it into the text.  Part of that is because, in a caption with limited space, I couldn't explain too much.  The other part is that I want you, as the readers, to use your imaginations a bit.  What is the "program" in question?  Maybe it's a new reality show.  Or it could be revolutionary treatment for boys who happen to be living in denial.  It could be practically anything (that feminizes boys), and I think that's where the fun is.  I hope you do too.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl