Home » » He's got everyone fooled.

He's got everyone fooled.

I had this picture sitting in my "To Be Captioned" folder for almost six months before I decided to finally write a little story for it.  The one I came up with is something I've thought about quite a bit.  When I'm looking for source material, I look a LOT of pictures.  Some are clothed.  Some aren't.  Oftentimes I find myself making up little stories when I see them (these are the ones I save and later caption).  However, I do have a few recurring ideas.  This story represents one of those.

I like to think of a boy who has "fooled" us all into thinking he's a girl.  Imagine thousands of guys looking at that picture, and feeling attracted to that person only to find out that it was a boy all along.  Sure, publicly they'd make jokes or lash out, but in their own heads, they'd have different thoughts altogether.  And that's pretty cool.

Anyway, that's my wall of text for today.  Here's a pretty caption.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl