Home » » A New Poll

A New Poll

I've added a new poll to the site.  Most of these polls have been very informative, and I appreciate everyone's participation in them.  I am constantly looking for feedback, so I use these polls to focus my attention.  Hopefully, that focus will make this a better site.  That said, my intention with this particular poll is to try to figure out what sorts of stories you all prefer.  So, I simply asked what your favorite of my stories is.

The choices are:

1. A Warrior Reborn
2. The Black Wtich
3. Wide Right
4. Gene
5. Just a Joke
6. An OBU story (one from my other site, The Omar Bell Universe)
7. None of the Above

I hope that most of you who visit my site will vote, as I only want to figure out what you like most so I can create a better experience for you all.
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

April 7, 2015 at 10:30 PM

Postingan yang sangat bagus, saya setuju dengan Anda 100%!

foto skandal gadis sma dientot 4 pria

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl