Home » » Rehabilitation = demasculinization

Rehabilitation = demasculinization

This is a slight change from the role reversal captions I've been making over the past week or so.  Sometimes, you just need a good ol' fashioned forced feminization caption. 

I actually like how this photo turned out -- it's not perfect by any means, but it's pretty good.  The background is pretty cool, as well.  On a side note, I think I've discovered a technique which will make the manipulations blend a little better, and I plan to implement that in the next caption I do.  Hopefully, it'll work out well.  If not, I can always do it the old way.

Anyway, here's the latest caption.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl