Home » » A question of ownership

A question of ownership

I have been coming across some of my work in other places.  Some, I've found myself when searching for source material.  In other cases, I've gotten emails from fans.  So, I've been considering putting a watermark on my captions.

I hesitate to do so simply because I use photographs owned by other people as my source material. I actively remove watermarks myself.  My issue, though, is this:  I don't really care if someone else uses my work.  I don't mind if they save my captions and post them in their own galleries/blogs.  I'd just like for people to know that they're my work.  I do spend quite a bit of time doing these captions, so I'd like to at least get credit.

However, as always, I will bow to your judgement.  Do you care if there's a watermark on my captions?  I put a poll up to get your answers.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl