Home » »

I've had this picture for a few weeks, and I've been working on it (off and on) for the last few days.  I probably started over a half dozen times.  The problem I was having was that I just couldn't get the penis right.  Either it didn't blend.  Or it just looked out of place.  Or the angle was wrong.  It was maddening.  So I shelved it for a couple of days, and worked on something else (more on that later).  When I went back to it, I figured out what was wrong; sometimes all it takes is stepping away from something for a while to really see what you're doing wrong.  So I fixed it, and voila, a captioned photo.

I've always liked the idea of a fraternity feminizing one of its pledges.  Many frat boys already treat women like sex objects; why not a feminine boy as well?  So that's where this caption came from.


As for the project I've been working on...I'm close to finishing my "Warrior Reborn" series (close as in probably 10-15 pages left).  However, I will be publishing the series in its entirety -- all three parts -- as an ebook.  I'm not sure where I'm going to put it (probably Smashwords, Lulu, or on the Kindle), and I certainly don't know how much it's going to be (if it's not free).  But I figured I'd use this (which is probably my best work in this genre) as a way to gauge interest in my work.

Anyway, I'm excited about it, so I thought I'd let you all know.  Hope you enjoy the caption!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl