Home » »

I've made no secret of the fact that I absolutely adore the idea of gender role reversal.  I've toyed with the idea that women will one day overtake men as the more masculine gender, leaving men to take the more submissive role in sex and society.

Even though it's all pure fantasy, I do think that, in our culture, men and women are slowly blurring the gender lines.  For instance, women are encouraged to display masculine characteristics such as aggression and competition while men who display those same characteristics are vilified.  The best example I can think of is the realm of sports.  Sure, masculine sports are alive and well, but increasingly, male athletes are pigeonholed into the "dumb jock" stereotype while female athletes are praised as "strong women" or other such positive monikers. 

Do I ever think men and women will switch roles completely?  No.  But I do think that slowly but surely, we're progressing toward a time where their roles are roughly equal. 

That said, I do think that it's very fun (and sexy) to turn things on their head, and switch those gender roles up.  And one of the best examples of this is a pair of stories I read a while back set in an alternate reality.  These stories, by Bob H, are really sexy, and function on the premise that men are the smaller, more feminine gender and women are the larger, more dominant gender.   Basically, you just switch their genitalia, and you have his world. 

The stories are extremely good (especially the way he describes sex between a man and a woman), and can be found on Fictionmania at the following:

Switch World: Genesis

Many Worlds, Inc: Switch World

Both are fantastic stories, and highly recommended.

So, me being who I am, I decided to start a caption series based in that world (sort of).  Some details may differ (I'm NOT removing body or facial hair from an entire person), but the idea remains.  I hope you enjoy the first in that series.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl