Home » » Role Reversal

Role Reversal

I've always liked the idea of gender role reversal, and I've been wanting to make a caption about it for a while now.  I toyed around with trying to place different people in images together, but I wasn't really satisfied with the result (lighting is a pain to get right).  So I just took two unrelated pictures, and I altered them for a little photo story.

I intended to just throw the dialogue in there, but I couldn't help myself.  I'm a huge fan of world-building in my stories, so I went ahead and established a new one here.  It's not unique.  Nor is it terribly creative.  But I like it.

The photo's size is enormous, so I hope it translates well.  Anyway, enjoy.  I certainly enjoyed making it.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl